Nice job McGruff!

Josh Newton
GrinGrin

Mark Thomas
Get back to work......

Bender
G/J on the site, the navigation is very simple Grin Grin

JBurdue
Can you add a page for the Rescue team to up-date members on info and training?

Thanks

Juan Reyes
John. Thanks for asking. The page is already
here http://www.unionc...ticle_id=7
Under articles- Divisions of the Sheriff's Office.
If you want to e-mail me any changes or want to add photos to our photo gallery let me know and we can get together and work on access.

If you would like we can make a forum thread like this one for Rescue where they can go and get updated info about meetings and stuff like that. As a matter of fact - I'll do that right now. All you have to do is point your members to it.
Edited by Juan Reyes on January 15 2006 15:38

www.jclreyes.homelinux.com
JBurdue
Outstanding!

I will be glad to help in any way I can, I have asked before to up-date the old site with info for the Resue Team. We need all the tech help we can get to keep us up to date. This will be a great ****et.

Thanks again
John Burdue
Edited by JBurdue on January 15 2006 15:44

f22
Outstanding law enforcement web site!!

Marie
this is a great site! I told Weaver they need to upgrade, the SO is puttin' em to shame! Grin
Worrying is like a rocking chair,
it gives you something to do,
but it doesn't get you anywhere.

happiejack00
Just wanted to introduce myself and say what a great website this is. Besides being very informative of what is really going on in Union County it is a really nice looking and easy to use website.
Cool colors and bright and interesting. Thanks for all the hard work. Hope all of you continue adding to the site as time goes on. A website is like a garden you have to work it and till it to make it grow.
Hopefully all of Eldorado will join in and make it a community website we all can use with care and enjoy with hope. Thanks Union County Sheriff Office.
HappieJack here signing off for now.
Grin

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.31 seconds
4,577,877 unique visits