· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 372
· Newest Member: Dorathy Boulden

View Thread

Union County Sheriff's Office » General Discussion -Public » General Discussion
 Print Thread
Motel notells
KristyGaffney
I see alot of the problem with drugs in our area centering around places like the Mini Inn, Eldorado Inn, Economy Inn, and Flamingo Inn. This is really disturbing to me, as a recovering addict and alcoholic, I know from experience that these places are mainly used for drug trafficing...I have been clean now for 21 months and i really would like to see these places being cleaned up not to say that the sheriff's department does not work at the drug problems... I guess alot of legalalities have to do with this. Some of these places just need to be shut down but i guess who's to say the drugs would not find somewhere else to play out. JUST WONDERING THANKS!!
kristygaffney

firecop
Kristy, this is my personal opinion in ref. to your comment. The drug problem will never stop, it will be an ongoing battle until the end of time. But, trust that our local government is doing all it can do to put a stop to this problem. Congrats on your recovery and remember, just because you might not see the fight against drugs doesn't mean it's not taking place. The city and county also know where this activity takes place. Wink
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

KristyGaffney
Thanks a bunch fire cop.. I know that they are doing everything they can and i appreciate it so much!! Good looking out fellows!!!Grin
kristygaffney

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.17 seconds
4,470,730 unique visits