· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 359
· Newest Member: eli

View Thread

Union County Sheriff's Office » General Discussion -Public » General Discussion
 Print Thread
Drug Bust
ldmama71730
I was really surprised at one of the guys that was involved in the drug bust. At one point he was a good guy who would never think of touching drugs. Goes to show that you never know who drugs will affect.

KristyGaffney
That is so true ldmama...Take myself for example i graduated high school with honors went to college on full-paid scholarships...come from a great home where i was raised to have respect for others and myself...but drugs and alcohol has no respector of persons...anyone can be affected by addiction or alcoholism...it is a disease and can be treated...I have come to rely on God and other people like me that have been thru the same things to get thru life not any substance...and yeah it took a prison term and a few officers of the law along including judges along with people who truly cared about me...now with almost two years clean and sober i look back and know that addiction can grab anybody ...drugs are growing and its up to everyone to say no...it just is not worth it...believe me i know!!Wink
kristygaffney

ldmama71730
It is so great to see people like yourself take the second chances they are given and appreciate it. May God bless you and keep you marching forward.

KristyGaffney
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!Smile
kristygaffney

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.92 seconds
3,904,966 unique visits