· Guests Online: 5

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 374
· Newest Member: ccrow

View Thread

Print Thread
just a thought
KristyGaffney
SmileSheriff Jones i was thinking of trying to start some kind of organization that helped people to learn about the affects of drug and alcohol addiction... I know there are places and groups for people to go like AA and NA but some people are just not sure if that is for them so I thought if there was some kind of rally or such people could come to...to learn about its affects and outcome of life in general if continued on the road of addiction that they would see more openly about drugs and their affects...anyways i might have a few ideals...just wondering if there is anything you might could help to do this or ideas or some other organization or event related to this....thanks a bunch my email address is hilton_babe28@yahoo.com
kristygaffney

Ken Jones
I am willing to try anything. Let me email you with some information. Thanks
Edited by Ken Jones on October 24 2008 00:04

ldmama71730
What a wonderful idea Kristy. When I read your comment to my post I was thinking "She would be wonderful at being an inspirational speaker". Those of us that have not suffered from alcohol or drug addiction can only guess what a person might be going through.

KristyGaffney
WinkYou know I truly believe God has a plan for me that includes helping others that suffer with alcohol and drug addiction...I can only share my experiences, strength, and hope. I have found that alcohol and drugs are not the problem it has to do with living...I have learned that I have to live life on life's terms...things don't always go the way I want them to but I know that God's will always prevails and I let him lead me and I never have to worry!Wink
kristygaffney

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.18 seconds
4,662,590 unique visits