· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 372
· Newest Member: Dorathy Boulden

View Thread

Union County Sheriff's Office » General Discussion -Public » General Discussion
 Print Thread
**** offender link
wolf117gcso
Hello, first off, great website. Keep up the great work. My name is David Wolf, I am senior sergeant with the Garland County Sheriff's Department in Hot Springs. My Aunt ( Wanda Henry ) lives in El Dorado and was wondering if there was any info on **** offender's in this area. Also, my Mom lives in Junction City, but one block into Louisiana. I was down there Monday as she had surgery Tuesday in El Dorado and the loud music coming from cars down there was terrible. Seems like every car was just "booming". My Mom and Step-Dad are getting old and enjoy the quiet. If you could, send someone down in her area and quiet them hoodlums down a little I would greatly appreciate it as she would. If I can ever be of assistance to you all in any way just let me know. Thank you so much and have a great/safe day out there.

Sgt. D. Wolf
501-622-3660

administrator
Sergeant Wolf. The Arkansas Crime Information Center (ACIC) is responsible for releasing information concerning **** offenders based on their level of risk. You can search for **** offender listings for your area HERE http://www.acic.o.../index.htm - this includes the ability to search by County or City. The Sheriff's Office does Community Notification when a **** offender moves into the area but there is no way we would know who moved in next to them if they were already there.
As to the loud noise, We can work on it on the Arkansas side.
Good to see you here. Good Luck and Be Safe.

administrator
Also there is a service here.

http://www.icrime...cyID=54552

that is Newer.
Edited by administrator on March 04 2009 16:55

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.34 seconds
4,577,324 unique visits