Users Online

· Guests Online: 5

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 368
· Newest Member: John bryant

View Thread

Union County Sheriff's Office » General Discussion -Public » General Discussion
 Print Thread
Website address on bumper of marked cars?
Ken Jones
What do you think about printing the website address on the rear bumpers of the marked patrol units?

www.unioncountysheriff.net

Narcotics 214
I think it would be a great idea sheriff and we may could set up a section where citizens could send us drug information and keep them confidential.

Josh Newton
It would be a good way for the community to give us feedback.

Mark Thomas
Shock

Ken Jones
We have printing being done to test the appearance on one marked car. Should be ready this week .

ucso410
I think it will also be a great idea to have it on the transport vans so that when we are in other county's they will see it posted on the vans and might check out the site?

Ken Jones
ucso410 wrote:
I think it will also be a great idea to have it on the transport vans so that when we are in other county's they will see it posted on the vans and might check out the site?

will do , if we place it on the marked cars, we will place it on all marked vehicles...

Ken Jones
We have placed the first website address on a patrol unit. Check out Lt. Matthews car when you get a chance.

The Computer Guy
Looks good to me!! Cool

Ken Jones
Well we are about complete with having the website address on all the marked patrol cars. We will be getting them on the other marked veh. soon, like the prisoner transport vans and the search and rescue veh.

SecretAgentMan
that is how i learned about the site. seen it on a car in el dorado.

Marie
All our cars here in Ohio have it on the bumpers. I think it's a great way to get the word out there about the site!
BTW this site is awesome! Grin
Edited by Marie on March 28 2006 03:45

Ken Jones
Thanks Marie and why are you not living in El Dorado anymore?

Marie
I moved to Ohio so I could see SNOW! Grin That's not true, I'm so sick of snow! Pfft
I have lived in El Do most of my life but after a divorce (Weaver's ex 1012)
I moved to Ohio where a good friend of mine lives. And my brother lives nearby too. My sister and my parents are still in Union County. I fly home alot (occassionally I drive but whoa that's a long drive!)
I miss El Dorado! It'll always be HOME!
Edited by Marie on March 28 2006 18:26
Worrying is like a rocking chair,
it gives you something to do,
but it doesn't get you anywhere.

isnmrb19
I thought that it was against the law for any county or city law enforcer to smoke in the potroal cars. Shock Is it or is it not? And also, I do beliveve that you are suppose to use a turn signal when you make a turn , Right!!!??? This guy was in to Emergecy either.

isnmrb19
Was not in a emergecy!!!SmileShockGrinCool

LuLu
isnmrb19 wrote:
I thought that it was against the law for any county or city law enforcer to smoke in the potroal cars. Shock Is it or is it not? And also, I do beliveve that you are suppose to use a turn signal when you make a turn , Right!!!??? This guy was in to Emergecy either.

While your at it what about all the speeding volunteer and off duty firefighters?
Don't hate stupid people! They can't help it!

isnmrb19
Laws are laws and if they are going to enforce them then everyone should have to abide by them including workers. If they can't abide by them then they should be fined the same fine that ordinary people like us are fined. Is their any way that we can report it when we see a potral car or officer doing something that is against the law? I wrote down the potral car number, plate number, time and date.Smile

unlikeamber
I honestly think that while people are driving behind a sheriff they are so stiff and don't move their eyes around enough to read it... but it might be nice, like, when you guys are parked at shell or something. hehe.

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.42 seconds
4,235,439 unique visits