· Guests Online: 4

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 369
· Newest Member: jigmaker

View Thread

Print Thread
OLD HOUSES
jackson
I WISH THE CITY WOULD CUT MORE TREES AND BURN ALL THESE OLD CRACK HOUSES DOWN OVER HERE IN THE THUNDERZONE, ALSO GET RID OF LIGUOR STORE OVER HERE AND THIS OLD NIGHT CLUD OVER HERE, AND MORE LIGHTS THIS PLACE IS OVER HERE IS A MESS, IT ALOT OF HOUSES OVER HERE IS BEEN USED FOR CRACK, THE CITY NEEDS TO BILL A SUD STATION OVER HERE, WHERE THE POLICE AND STAY OVER HERE THEN JUST MAYBE THE DRUGS AND THE CRACKHEADS WILL GO SOME PLACE ELSE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, A CONCERN CITZEN, Angry

bella693
I agree on the Old Houses, but would also like to add a suggestion. As someone who was recently looking at the abandoned houses...for "actual costly damages"...houses that are actually habitable and in decent shape. It would be helpful if some of us tax paying law abiding residents knew how to find out how to purchase or rent to own abandoned properties.
I have seen some decent houses that need a bit of work,usually they need more paint and glass replacement...they have good roofs, large yards for children and pets Wink , but then they get a number and are torn down by the city at taxpayers cost which I understand if the house is uninhabitable or too far gone or full of people doing drugs. Shock

Grin If people aren't willing or are unable to pay for these houses instead of decreasing El Dorado's population a couple more thousand people. Grin Wouldn't it make more sense to give the ones who don't have much money but want a good future especially for their children to have a chance to buy them? The first step would be to let us know how we could go about where to get the information on the houses. Please give this some thought and let's make El Dorado a more beautiful, friendly place. Grin

By doing this you can make it family friendly, marketable and give people with little hope a chance....Show them El Dorado can be wonderful and safe again Cool
Thank you

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.35 seconds
4,345,696 unique visits