· Guests Online: 4

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 369
· Newest Member: jigmaker

View Thread

Print Thread
Last Meeting
EGraves
Just checking to see what was discussed at the meeting on monday night. I was unable to attend, I had a ball game to coach.

JBurdue
At the last metting on 6-12 up-date information consisted of going to two meetings a month which will be the 2nd and last monday of the month. One night will be for classroom training or meetings, the other will consist of equipment checks, field training, or other as scheduled. It was discussed by all members present and no objections where noted: next meeting will be on 6-26 at regular time.
John taught a medical review for 1st responder, Johnny Brewer brought some basic med supplies for the team, which are available for distribution to members. Laura, with the AGF, came by to ask for someone from the UCSAR team to come to the DeSoto Boy Scout camp next week for a Show-tell: Contact Fred White for details if you can volunteer. The team then went outside and conducted a practical field exercise in SAR management, with roles and responsibilities and victim rescue. All members were involved and the training exercise concluded a 2130 hrs.

John Burdue

JBurdue
John Burdue gave an up-date on the K9 conference he and K9 Bindy and K9 Savanna attended earlier this month. Our team was noted to be very efficent and we provided demonstartions in Air-Scent SAR to other K9 handlers. We where requsted to come to Washington County AR to assist their Team with K9 Training. We completed and documented 23 hrs of field and classroom training along with teams from several states.

EGraves
Thanks For the update John. I plan on attending the next meeting so I don't miss too much. Ball season is over now so I will be attending the meeting regularly.

Jump to Forum:
Render time: 0.15 seconds
4,383,839 unique visits